You are scheduling an Early Childhood Screening Appointment located at: Brooklyn Park Library 8500 W Broadway Ave Brooklyn Park, MN 55445 763-585-7330
About Early Childhood Screening
Early Childhood Screening is a free service for children ages 3 to 5 years old.
- A check of vision, hearing, height, weight and developmental progress.
- A review of immunizations records and family information.
- An individual review with parents/guardians of their child's progress and needs. Early Childhood Screening identifies needs that may require special attention before a child enters school.
- Parent/guardian requests an in-person screening appointment for their child at a school location.
- Parent/guardian brings child to school for in person screening appointment with a district screener. Approximately 1-hour time commitment.
- To learn more watch this video Screening Video
Important Note: There is no charge for screening, but you must add this course to your cart and complete the checkout process to be enrolled. An email confirmation will be sent to you to confirm your appointment enrollment. You will also receive an email reminder a couple days prior to the appointment. (Check your Spam or Junk email folders if the email doesn't come directly to your inbox).
*Please bring your drivers license or government issued photo ID to check in with at your appointment.
*If you have a copy of your child's immunization records please bring a copy to this appointment for immunization review.
If your child is sick or you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, please call: 763-391-8777. Appointments cannot be changed or canceled online.