|Tue, May 18|
You are scheduling an In Person Early Childhood Screening Appointment located at: Willow Lane Early Childhood Center 7020 Perry Ave N Brooklyn Center, MN 55429 763-585-7330
About Early Childhood Screening
Early Childhood Screening is a free service for children ages 3 to 5 years old.
- A check of vision, hearing, height, weight and developmental progress.
- A review of immunizations records and family information.
- An individual review with parents/guardians of their child's progress and needs. Early Childhood Screening identifies needs that may require special attention before a child enters school.
NEW: Parents/guardians can now choose one of two options to complete their child’s Early Childhood Screening! Choose the most convenient option for your family:
- Parent/guardian requests Screening paperwork for their child. The paperwork is mailed to parent/guardian to complete and returned by mail to the Screening office.
- After paperwork is received the Screening office calls parent/guardian to schedule a phone appointment with district screener. During the scheduled phone appointment, the district screener will review the child's screening results with the parent/guardian. Approximately 15-minute time commitment. To learn more watch this video about phone appointments.
- Starting May 2021 parents with children going to kindergarten in the fall 2021 will participate in the phone appointment option.
- To schedule a phone screening appointment call 763-391-8777. En Español, Lus Hmoob, Bằng Tiếng Việt: 855-938-0586
- Parent/guardian requests an in-person screening appointment for their child at a school location.
- Parent/guardian brings child to school for in person screening appointment with a district screener. Approximately 1-hour time commitment.
- To learn more watch this video Screening Video
Important Note: There is no charge for screening, but you must add this course to your cart and complete the checkout process to be enrolled. An email confirmation will be sent to you to confirm your appointment enrollment. You will also receive an email reminder a couple days prior to the appointment. (Check your Spam or Junk email folders if the email doesn't come directly to your inbox).
*Please bring your drivers license or government issued photo ID to check in with at your appointment.
*If you have a copy of your child's immunization records please bring a copy to this appointment for immunization review.
If you or your child is sick or you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, please call: 763-585-7330. Appointments cannot be changed or canceled online.
Early Childhood Screening (WL)Screening is a FREE Service for All Osseo Area Schools Children. (Watch a short video Screening Video). *All Children complete Early Childhood Screening prior to enrolling in kindergarten. Available for children ages 3-5; ideal time for screening is between ages 3 and 4. *Simple check of vision, hearing, height, weight and development (not a substitute for comprehensive eye exam). *Brief review of health history and immunizations *Helps identify children who may benefit from resources to help in their development Important COVID 19 Instructions: Adults must wear a mask, children are not required to wear a mask Only one parent and the child being screened are allowed to attend this appointment You may arrive up to 5 minutes early. Upon your arrival please come into door #1. Use the Intercom system to announce your arrival. The office staff will contact the screener to come escort you and your child to the classroom. Screener, Adult, and child will all wash hands before and after the screening appointment. All tools used in the screening appointment will be disinfected between appointments. Note: There is no charge for screening, but you must add this course to your cart and complete the checkout process to be enrolled. An email confirmation will be sent to you to confirm your appointment enrollment. You will also receive an email reminder a couple days prior to the appointment. (Check your Spam or Junk email folders if the email doesn't come directly to your inbox). We offer screening appointments at the following locations: Arbor View Early Childhood Center: 9401 Fernbrook Lane N - Maple Grove, MN 55369 Willow Lane Early Childhood Center: 7020 Perry Ave N - Brooklyn Center, MN 55429 Brooklyn Park Library: 8500 West Broadway Ave - Brooklyn Park, MN 55443 For a virtual (phone call) screening option, please call 763-391-8777. En Español, Lus Hmoob, Bằng Tiếng Việt: 855-938-0586
8:15 - 9:15 AM Ages3 yr. - 6 yr. 2 m Wed, May 19 8:00 - 9:00 AM Ages3 yr. - 6 yr. 2 m Wed, May 19 9:00 - 10:00 AM Ages3 yr. - 6 yr. 2 mView all 34 SectionsStarting Soon