About Early Childhood Screening
Early Childhood Screening is a free service for children ages 3 to 5 years old.
- A check of vision, hearing, height, weight and developmental progress.
- A review of immunizations records and family information.
- An individual review with parents/guardians of their child's progress and needs. Early Childhood Screening identifies needs that may require special attention before a child enters school.
- Parent/guardian requests an in-person screening appointment for their child at a school location.
- Parent/guardian brings child to school for in person screening appointment with a district screener. Approximately 1-hour time commitment.
- To learn more watch this video Screening Video