|Wed, Feb 15|
About Early Childhood Screening
Early Childhood Screening is a free service for children ages 3 to 5 years old.
- A check of vision, hearing, height, weight and developmental progress.
- A review of immunizations records and family information.
- An individual review with parents/guardians of their child's progress and needs. Early Childhood Screening identifies needs that may require special attention before a child enters school.
- Parent/guardian requests an in-person screening appointment for their child at a school location.
- Parent/guardian brings child to school for in person screening appointment with a district screener. Approximately 1-hour time commitment.
- To learn more watch this video Screening Video
Early Childhood Screening (BPL)Screening is a FREE Service for All Osseo Area Schools Children. (Watch a short video Screening Video). *All Children complete Early Childhood Screening prior to enrolling in kindergarten. Available for children ages 3-5; ideal time for screening is between ages 3 and 4. *Simple check of vision, hearing, height, weight and development (not a substitute for comprehensive eye exam). *Brief review of health history and immunizations *Helps identify children who may benefit from resources to help in their development Important Note: There is no charge for screening, but you must add this course to your cart and complete the checkout process to be enrolled. An email confirmation will be sent to you to confirm your appointment enrollment. You will also receive an email reminder a couple days prior to the appointment. (Check your Spam or Junk email folders if the email doesn't come directly to your inbox). We offer screening appointments at the following locations: Arbor View Early Childhood Center: 9401 Fernbrook Lane N - Maple Grove, MN 55369 Willow Lane Early Childhood Center: 7020 Perry Ave N - Brooklyn Center, MN 55429 Brooklyn Park Library: 8500 West Broadway Ave - Brooklyn Park, MN 55443 En Español, Lus Hmoob, Bằng Tiếng Việt: 855-938-0586